Welcome!

We believe that every girl wants to be pretty. Knowing that being pretty is what makes a girl to be confident, college / university student like you may change your hairstyle quite often according to the fashion. Going to a saloon for permanent hairstyle may not be a good option. Plus, most of the time, the hairstyle never satisfied what girls want to look like. Therefore, our company would suggest you to go for the less risky and temporary option styling accessories like
curling tongs and flat iron.

Benefits using our hairstyling range:-

1.Cheaper than market price

2.Good quality

3.Less damaging to your hair

4.Achieve the style you need

Often than not, we would also suggest some latest hairstyles and hair tutorial to you in our website. All in all, shop with us, benefit more from us!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO BROWSE PRODUCT GALLERY:-

the site may take some time to load :)

Saturday 25 September 2010

Product Trial for Straighteners Range

Here's another request for me to do a product trial on my striaghtener. I'm sorry on this part because I'd forgotten to take picture on the before and after using this product by my model >.< sheesh! Nevertheless, I did get to retrieve some of the pictures when I occasionally straightened(of coz with my own product)/do nothing with my hair.

Our straighteners comes with an temp indicator and controller, which you can adjust according to your hair thickness. And because with this controller, it could go up as high as 180 degrees, where you can straighten you hair permanently (with proper saloon chemicals). This is the controller for MFS001.

This is how you should hold your straighteners. It would be best to use it with a straightening comb. With a straightening comb (which you realize many of the professional saloon used it), you can ensure every strand is straightened and to avoid you burning your own hands (since your hair gonna be freaking hot once it's released from the heating plate), if you use it with your conventional comb.
This is how I look like without doing anything to my hair. Wavy and a little out of shape and a little frizzy (you can see little strands of hair protuding out, if you stand behind me).

And this is how I looked like when I straightened my hair. It is more control and has more shape. If you control your straightener well enough, you can have a 'bob' / 'curved in' effect. You can do many things with a straightener! FYI: I personally owns a MFS002. With MFS001, you may get more or less the same look. I'd tried it with my model :D


No comments:

Post a Comment